Discovering Your Signature Style
We are all seeking the perfect wardrobe that suits our personality and compliments our lifestyle – but how do we get it? That’s the big struggle a lot of women face. Would you like to know:
- What your signature style is?
- How to make better use of the clothing you already own and create multiple outfits?
- How to organise your wardrobe and accessories, including appropriate storage solutions for out-of-season items (less mess = less stress)?
- What colours, shapes, structures of clothes and material types to invest in and avoid?
- What the gaps are in your wardrobe and what key investment pieces are missing to complete your collection?
When you truly ‘know’ you personal style it’s easier to have a strategically aligned wardrobe. Leaving you more time to feel super confident and enjoying life, knowing you look good!
Discovering your own Personal Style is a very personal experience for everyone. That’s why there is are rarely a one-size fits all solution. I’ve worked really hard to provide options and resources for you to get started, regardless of your budget. Take a look at the options below:
FREE Style Tips
If you’re new to Roberta Style Lee, I suggest getting started by downloading the Top 10 Simple Style Tips for free…
Signature Style Course
If you enjoyed the tips but are looking for more support , then I recommend enrolling on the Your Signature Style course so you can create a wardrobe you love.
Bespoke Styling Sessions
Bespoke packages can be organised. Choose from style analysis, wardrobe editing, sustainable styling, or even personal shopping…