Style Mood Boards
Personal Style Moodboards (Style DNA)
Personal style mood board creation helps to capture your signature style (style DNA) giving you the style confidence you deserve! Get a clarity on your style DNA and creative style inspiration!
If you’d like to have a clear direction when it comes to your building wardrobe, getting clarity on what your style is a tremendous help, or you could just be looking for a refresh in your style as you enter a new chapter in your life. There are multiple elements that go into creating your signature style, that can often be overwhelming. Get the creative support you need to create a style aesthetic that will enable you to consistently create a signature look you’ll love, giving you the style confidence you deserve!
Note: Colour and body shape analysis services are not included – please book these as separate sessions if you are looking for exact colour and body shape options to be added to your moodboards.
*All personal styling services are tailored to suit your needs, prices will vary based on these requirements.
- Personal style questionnaire
- 1 creative brainstorming call (online)
- Collaborative board to share ideas
- 3 check in points online to discuss the creative process
- Specific clothing recommendations added to your boards
- Examples of sustainable style showing versatility of key pieces.
- A clear style aesthetic that showcases your unique personality traits, and gives you the blueprint for creating your signature style.
- 3 personal style concepts designed and presented (that can be supplied in high-res format if you wish to print and frame)
- Continued use of collaborative pinboard
- 1-month SOS styling support after the delivery of the final mood board (this usually costs £99 per month)
We all have great style - sometimes we just need a little help to find it
I love the styles you’ve put together – this has given me a great direction for building my new wardrobe
Online styling client
Style Mood Boards FAQ's
What is included in the Personal Style Mood Board service?
Personal style mood boards are created (up to 3 versions) to help consolidate your style DNA findings and provide you with an overall style concept. The mood boards don’t cover every outfit possibility, but they do capture the essence of the style you want to express. When added to the wall of your bedroom or walk-in wardrobe/space it can create a focal point for you to dress in a way that reflects how you want to be seen, it acts as an anchor for your everyday styling.
How much time do I need to allocate for meetings in the creation of the Mood Boards?
There are 3 touchpoints. One in person (over video call) for an initial creative brainstorming session and 3 more check-ins over email.