- Shades – old DVF shades purchased about 10+ years ago. Try searching for these DVF frames on preloved sites.
- Top purchased preloved (NEW) organic cotton from eBay. Brand is & Other Stories. Try searching for this style of tank top on preloved sites.
- Layering necklaces are by Loft & Daughter (previously gifted)
- Skirt is a former Ganni evening dress, made into a 2-piece set, alterations by The Reclaimery
- Sliders repaired by Workshop Wonderland, previously chewed up by the puppy. The brand is Office.
- The pouch is by Belo (they no longer make these) and the large tote bag is by Maha Loka a US brand.
Make sure you check out my stylists picks page to see if there are any discount codes available
This outfit was an unexpected winner for the summer for 2022. I repeated this this look at least 10-15 times across the summer as it was so easy. I love the way the cotton tank top and the white slides made this former evening skirt feel causal and day wear appropriate. To create the curved hemline of the tank top I simply tucked it up at the front into my bra. I teamed with a denim jacket and leather jacket, and I also varied my accessories (mostly my bag and jacket) to keep the look fresh and not an exact repeat every single time. I also varied my hairstyle and jewellery which can also make the same outfit feel slightly different.
Let me know what you think, will you give the maxi-skirt look a go? And do you have a dress already sitting in your wardrobe that could make a statement maxi?