Are you looking for inspiration, meaning and purpose? Do you look at other women and wonder how they do it and what keeps them happy, healthy, confident and sane? Then I
have something special for you to listen to – it’s why I am super excited to share this blog post with you.
You can listen a great one-liner from each of the interviews across 2016, and get a feel for the powerful messages, the energy and general magic that you can expect to hear throughout the series.
If you listen in and love it, please don’t forget to head over to iTunes, rate & review us and subscribe for future episodes 🙂
With special thanks to all the guests across 2016 that featured on the Inspirational Women Series.
- Episode 1 – Anne Threlfall from Elkie & Ark (live)
- Episode 2 – Julie & Lara from AmaElla (live)
- Episode 3 – Ansje from Jakes Boost (live)
- Episode 4 – Emma Heathcote James from The Little Soap Company (live)
- Episode 5 – Allison Baver, Fashion designer and US Olympic Medalist (live)
- Episode 6 – Tara Massan from Be Moved (live)
- Episode 7 – Bonus Pod Roberta Style Lee & 2016 in review – Get to know your host
- Episode 8 – Jayne Carmichael Norrie from The Gin Rooms Scotland
- Episode 9- Michelle Lim from Asado Sauce
- Episode 10 – Dominique from Baby Dino
- Episode 11- Victoria Baldwin, Military Woman, Abuse Survivor & Mother
All of these interviews were recorded in 2016 and these eleven ladies were an incredibly important part of the start-up journey on the Roberta Style Lee Podcast – they made the Inspirational Women Series an absolute pleasure to record.
Make sure you subscribe to the Roberta Style Lee Podcast on iTunes and listen to all the interviews. Then there’s more! I’m going to start the 2017 interviews soon now too 🙂
Interested in being a guest on the series?
Liked what you just heard?
Don’t forget to leave a comment, a like or give us a share – we would love to hear from you. Please leave your comments about the Roberta Style Lee Podcast, on iTunes
If you’d like to speak to me about any of the interviews please feel free to contact me across any of my social media platforms I would be super excited to hear your comments on the show. You can find me on Twitter most days and/or Facebook.
A Special Thanks For James Ede At Be Heard
None of this would be possible without James Ede at Be Heard who is my podcast editor/producer. Without him on my team none of this wouldn’t be half as much fun to do. If you are interested in getting a podcast up and running, I would strongly recommend trying him out,