Life & Style Analysis
In this session, we’ll sit down and map out what you do and what clothes you own. This will streamline your style and wardrobe so it suits your lifestyle.
It’s hard to be subjective about your own habits and behaviors. Taking some time out to sit down and map out what you do and why you do it, is incredibly insightful and empowering.
What you’ll learn
- How to map out your style requirements for everyday life
- How to identify ’emotional drivers’ that you may be unconscious of
- How to get the balance right between what you do, what you want to do and the things you own.
- Have an understanding of your lifestyle and shopping behaviors
- Know what you need to keep for your lifestyle and what you can let go of
- Have clear investment goals for your future wardrobe
This session will take you through a series of scenarios that will help you identify your lifestyle patterns and shopping behaviours.
Time: 1.5 hours
In-person or online
You’ll benefit from:
- Item 1
- Item 2
- Item 3
- Item 4